Home made garlic bread that is much better than store bought.
- 1x baguette
- 1x head of garlic
- 1x tsp truffle oil
- 1x tsp flakey salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1x stick 250gm butter
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- finely chop parsley
- cut top of garlic head, drizzle truffle oil (can use olive oil) over the sliced area, wrap in alfoil and bake at 180C for 10-15 mins or until garlic softens
- slice baguette in half, then make multiple slices along the width, ensuring you don't slice all the way through
- once garlic is ready, you should be able to squeeze it and roasted garlic should come out like a popped pimple
- add parmesan, softened butter, parsley, and garlic salt to a bowl and mix until fully combined
- spread butter mix generously between slices and bake at 180C for 15 mins or slightly golden brown.
If you prefer soft garlic bread, wrap it in alfoil when you bake it.