Lift your pork game to the pinnacle.
AUSSIEQ BBQ VIDEO ON THIS COOK:
Applying a glaze to any of the humble pork cuts especially ribs will impress the most discerning party guests.
Whilst you might enjoy dry rub pork ribs, I can assure you this simple but tasty glaze will change your mind. The balance of whisky, pineapple juice and maple syrup is the ménage à trois everyone wants to be apart of. The best part about a glaze like this is you can adjust how much or how little you apply depending on your taste.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup whisky
- 3-4 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1tbsp cholula sauce
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a pot at high heat bring all ingredients to a boil whilst stirring
- reduce to low heat and reduce by half
- sauce should have a consistency a little thinner than tomato sauce
- now apply to your ribs, cook them for 15 mins to set the sauce and you are done!!
If you have any questions, tips or tricks on the recipe we would love for you to leave a comment below.